Applicants who are 12 years of age or younger at the time of application are required to submit scores from one of the following:
- Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement - Second or Third Edition (KTEA-3)
- PSAT 8/9, PSAT 10 & PSAT/NMSQT
- Secondary School Admissions Test (SSAT)
- Wechsler Individual Achievement Test - Fourth Edition (WIAT - IV)
- Woodcock-Johnson Tests of Achievement - Third Normative Update or Fourth Edition (WJ-III NU or WJ-IV Ach)
IQ testing submitted will be considered as supplemental information.
Applicants who are 13 years of age or older at the time of application may submit any of the qualified testing listed in the Accepted Tests page.
Must show a qualifying score on a test listed below in the subject area for which they are applying.
For example, applicants who are applying for an English course and are submitting an SAT test as a part of the application must meet the minimum score requirement in the EBRW category.
Meeting the minimum score in Math or Total is not considered a qualifying score if the applicant is applying for a single course in English.
Applicants who were declined admission and wish to reapply will need to complete the current online application and upload updated testing and/or grade reports.